Copyright, Liability, Privacy, Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer of liability
www.LanternTree.com is provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’. All information on this site is used at your own risk. www.LanternTree.com hold no responsibility for any injuries or damage that may occur from the information on this site.
The information contained on this site is provided as general information only.
You should always consult a qualified professional to ensure that the information provided is correct and applies to you before following any information/instructions provided on this website.
www.LanternTree.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from your use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental and consequential damages. Make the Change assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages resulting from viruses that may infect your computer equipment, other property damage, or consequential loss resulting from your access to or use of this website. Make the Change accepts no liability for damage to files, computer hardware or software as a result of downloading any material from this site.
Terms and Conditions
Use of the LanternTree site is subject to the following terms and conditions of use. If you wish to use the site in any manner outside these terms, you must seek permission before doing so.
- LanternTree searches are provided free of charge for personal research purposes only.
- The information, illustrations, text or images (hereinafter referred to as the "Content") on this website are protected by the laws on copyright. You can access this content and use for educational purposes only personal. You may not modify or use the Content for any other purpose without the written permission. Except as otherwise provided below, it is prohibited to reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute the content in this website.
- Access to the data held by LanternTree is only permitted manually via a browser and search page provided by LanternTree.com. The use of front end programs or sites to enter search parameters is strictly forbidden
- Data extracted from LanternTree must not be reproduced in any form.
- You can print the content found on this website for educational and personal purposes only. You must also include in all copies, the copyright notice accompanying the Original Content.
We make no warranty whatsoever as to the accuracy or completeness of the FamilytTreeOz data. If you find any errors then please contact us so we can make the relevant corrections.
This Privacy Statement applies to all information collected by or submitted to LanternTree, including personal information. "Personal information" is data that reasonably can be used to identify or describe an individual.
LanternTree.com collects personal information when:
- you create a user account to become a user of LanternTree.com;
- you make online purchases;
- you participate in surveys and evaluations;
- you participate in promotions, contests or giveaways;
- you submit questions or comments to us.
The types of personal information collected may include (but are not limited to):
- your first and last name;
- your title and your company's name;
- your home, billing, or other physical address (including street name, name of a city or town, state/province);
- your email address;
- your telephone number;
- any information that LanternTree.com collects online from you and maintains in association with your account, such as your LanternTree.com username or your LanternTree.com password
For statistical purposes the server collects and stores the following information about visitors:
- IP address and browser type;
- Date and time the site was accessed;
- Search queries;
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked to the site.
Using Your Personal Information
LanternTree.com uses the personal information you provide to:
- create and maintain your accounts;
- process, fulfill, and follow-up on your orders and requests for service;
- answer your questions;
- send you information and updates;
- send you surveys.
Unless you consent, LanternTree.com will never share the personal information you provide to us except as described below.
LanternTree.com may disclose your personal information to third parties under any of the following circumstances:
- As may be required to fulfill orders, to conduct billing/credit card processing and to provide service;
- As required by law (such as responding to a valid subpoena, warrant, audit, or agency action, or to prevent fraud). For research activities, including the production of statistical reports (such aggregated information is used to describe our services to current and prospective partners and other third parties, and is not used to contact the subjects of the report).
All pages and content are owned by www.LanternTree.com and cannot be reproduced in any form with permission.
The site layout and design is copyright to www.LanternTree.com.
The information, illustrations, text or images (hereinafter referred to as the "Content") on this website are protected by the laws on copyright. You may not modify or use the Content for any other purpose without the written permission. Except as otherwise provided below, it is prohibited to reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute the content in this website.
Some Nursery Rhymes, Songs and Poem lyrics on lanterntree.com are in the public domain, other articles have been written for lanterntree. If you find any lyrics on this site that you know are under copyright then please Contact Us with the relevant details and we will remove from the site or permission to use them will be sought.
Unless otherwise stated all other articles/text/layout are owned by www.LanternTree.com and cannot be reproduced in any form with permission.
- Copyright LanternTree.com (Article not to be used without permission)